Monday, November 12, 2012

This weekend

Alyson and I had a girls weekend this weekend. Justin went camping with the guys on their semi-annual camping trip in Granbury so we spent the weekend having fun.

Friday afternoon after I picked Alyson up from the babysitter's house, we went to Firewheel to meet our friends Samantha and Madilyn for coffee at Starbucks. The girls were good and we had a fun time! Alyson and I then went to Hobby Lobby to buy some fabric. I have been wanting a Moby Wrap but they cost $50 for a piece of fabric. I decided I could make one easily. I haven't decided if the fabric I bought will make 1 or 2, but I only paid $25!! While we were at Hobby Lobby, my Dad called saying he was getting off work and asked if we wanted to come over to have dinner with him. We spent the rest of the evening with my Dad and ate Wingstop. 

Saturday morning Alyson and I woke up and spent some quality Mommy/Daughter time playing and laughing in bed before getting up. Here's a picture of her while she was still sleeping:
When we got dressed we drove to Frisco to Justin's Grandmother's 85th birthday party. It was the first time for a lot of his family to meet Alyson and everyone loved her. She was really good while we were there. We both had a cold last week, so we left the party a little early to come home and take a nap. Saturday evening, we helped Kathryn make Monster Rocks to give to her kids as a reward for coming to their music program this week. There is a post to come this week all about the Monster Rocks. We then went to eat at a really good Italian/Pizza place in Rockwall, followed by Baskin Robbins. Here's Alyson at dinner:
 When we got back to my parent's house Alyson was asleep, so we went ahead and came home and went to bed early.

Sunday we spent getting ready for the week, playing, and resting. Caught up on laundry. Alyson played with her toys. Picked up around the house. Got another nap in!!

No comments: