Thursday, November 29, 2012

Couple Cool Links!!

Thought I'd share some cool stuff going on at my school lately!!

This is a link to a news report on one of my students. I can't say a whole lot about the situation due to HIPAA rules, but I can say that I'm tremendously proud of him for speaking out on this issue!!



The next link is to a news report on our head football coach. He was diagnosed with colon cancer in August and had surgery right as we were coming back to work from being off over the summer. Last year was his first year as our football coach and as he started working with our football guys. We knew instantly we had someone who not only put academic and behavioral priorities in place for the team but was a great role model even for those boys not in football. Coach Cox is an amazing person to know and has such a great outlook on beating this. So much so that he's using it to teach the boys!!

No comments: