Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Alyson

Last week on Tuesday, I took Alyson with me to work so Justin could stop and vote on his way to work. Everyone loved seeing her and tried talking me into not taking her to the babysitter. Haha!! She ended up falling asleep right before we left to go there.

Wednesday night was a rough night for Alyson. Her nose was so stopped up she couldn't breathe. She woke up at 4AM Thursday morning and didn't want to go back to sleep. Made for a LONG day for me...especially since I had a cold too!! I put her down in her bouncer around 5AM so I could get dressed for work and get some breakfast. When I came back, this is what I found:
She had fallen asleep. So cute!!

Thursday night we met Justin's family at Texas Roadhouse for dinner for Justin's Grandma's birthday since Justin and Carl couldn't make it to her party Saturday. Auntie Fer and Uncle Allen were got into town just in time to be able to join us. Here's a cute hat Auntie Fer brought for Alyson:
Thursday night I let Alyson sleep in her carrier since she was so miserable the night before. I guess it worked and her nose wasn't bother her as much because, as I posted last week, she slept through the entire night!! I was hopeful we were on to something...but it was just a one time thing. Friday and Saturday she was back to waking up during the night to eat. I guess she was just worn out from the night before. Haha!!

Friday Alyson found her hand for the first time. It's so cute watching her. She will hold it really far away from her face and just stare at it. I don't think she realizes it's attached to her and that she can control it. She'll get it close to her face and her eyes will cross while she watches it. Here's a video I took and sent to Justin Saturday morning so he could see it while he was gone:
She just continues growing up more and more each day!! It amazes me how far she's come since she was born and it seems like it just happens in the blink of an eye. I can't believe we're coming up on her turning 3 months old!!

No comments: