Not too long ago I found a link on Pinterest for Monster Rocks.
I sent it to my sister because she's always looking for cheap, fun items she can put in her treasure chest that her students get to pick from as a reward. I thought these would be fun!! She decided she wanted to give them out as a reward for her 4th grade students that come to perform in their music program this week.
We have been working on painting them for a couple weeks now. Do you know how hard it is to paint a rock?!?!? My Dad was the one that had the magic touch and he did a great job. This weekend my Mom, Sister, and I sat down and glued googley eyes on them and drew faces to make them come to life. I think they turned out really cute!! Here is the end result!! (Sorry, the pictures are not the best.)
Hope the kids enjoy them as much as we did making them!!
I sent it to my sister because she's always looking for cheap, fun items she can put in her treasure chest that her students get to pick from as a reward. I thought these would be fun!! She decided she wanted to give them out as a reward for her 4th grade students that come to perform in their music program this week.
We have been working on painting them for a couple weeks now. Do you know how hard it is to paint a rock?!?!? My Dad was the one that had the magic touch and he did a great job. This weekend my Mom, Sister, and I sat down and glued googley eyes on them and drew faces to make them come to life. I think they turned out really cute!! Here is the end result!! (Sorry, the pictures are not the best.)
Hope the kids enjoy them as much as we did making them!!

No comments:
Post a Comment