Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving today!! 

We will be spending the day at Honey's house with Justin's family. When my Dad gets off work in the afternoon, Alyson and I will be packing up and heading to Galveston with him for the weekend. We're meeting my Mom, Sister, and Sau there. I'm excited to get away for a few days and enjoy time at the beach as well as some fresh seafood. I'm also excited to go to Moody Gardens for their Festival of Lights. Alyson is going to LOVE seeing all the lights!! I'll have updates on our trip next week!!

Also:

Happy Anniversary to my bestest friend Samantha and her husband Jordan!!
and
Happy Anniversary to our cousin Melyssa and her husband Zac!!

1 comment:

SouthernBelle said...

Awww thank you for the anniversary wishes, hope you had an amazing trip! Love ya'll!!!