Today Justin and I have been married for 5 fabulous years!!!
5 years ago today, this is where we were:
5 years ago today, this is where we were:
I have enjoyed each and every moment of the past 5 years with my soul mate. This past year has been an extra special year of our marriage. I never would have thought when these pictures were taken 5 years ago that we would be as blessed as we are. We both have great jobs, have a nice home, nice cars, have started our very own family...and that's just the icing on the cake!! Like everyone else, we've had our ups and downs...but WAY more of the fun times. :) I think all the time of how much God has blessed me to be living the life I am and it all starts by being married to my best friend.
I love you, Justin!! Looking forward to many, many more years to come with you!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! It was so good to see you guys today!
I just love the love you both have for each other! And I'm so excited for many more years to come!
Happy 5th Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! It was so great to see you guys over the holidays and to finally see Alyson. Cheers to many more years!
Post a Comment