Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Alyson Pics 1

Alyson is sooooo much fun right now that I'm spending ALL my free time at home playing with her. In doing so, I have neglected keeping you all updated with the latest pics of her. I apologize that you've been missing out, but I'm not sorry that I'm spending all my time with her. Haha!! Only happens once, so I'm enjoying every minute of it!!

Currently Alyson is smiling all the time, laughing (mostly at my Mom), talking, and rolling over from time to time. I've actually seen her roll over 3 times. The babysitter has found her turned over twice. She has been rolling from tummy to back. Sunday night she rolled from her back to tummy though. She loves playing with her toys, reading books, watching cartoons, playing with some baby apps on my phone, of course she's still loving the fan, standing up, going outside...as you can see she keeps us busy!! :)

Here are some photos from my phone of her. I'm going to split it up over a couple of days since it's been a while since I've posted them.

Sweet sleeping baby.

It's so hard leaving in the mornings when she's like this.

I could sit and watch her all day!

Her Christmas outfit for Santa!!

Daddy says this is what she wants for Christmas!! ;)

First picture with Santa!!


1 comment:

sherryhome76 said...

I absolutely love EACH picture! Your notes on each photo is so understanding, it brings me back to my babies, 31&29 years ago, but I still remember cause they still have my heart & soul!! Alyson Dawn is the most B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L Baby Girl in the whole wide world!!! I'm not biased (Ha!Ha!) My Grand Daughter is a genius, I can already tell. It's inevitable, look at her Mom & Dad. :) I'm in Love with all 3 of you!!!