My birthday was on December 6th and I had a great time celebrating this year!!
On December 5th, we took Alyson to Bass Pro Shop to have her picture taken with Santa. She did a good job...didn't cry at all!! She was so cute!!
On December 6th, Justin had 2 gluten free cupcakes waiting for me when I got home as well as some peanut butter M&M's. He sure knows me!! :) He then gave me my gift. He got me a REALLY nice camera to start being able to take good pictures and video of Alyson. While I have time off from work, I will get it set up on my computer and post the photo's I've taken with it!! We went to eat at Fuzzy's that night...I love their queso!!
On December 7th, we got together with some of our friends to celebrate December birthdays. We had a wine pairing party. Everyone brought a bottle of wine and a dish to go along with it. I didn't drink any wine...but I sure ate a lot!! Justin got a lemon cake for me from Nothing Bundt Cakes. It was soooo good!!!! I definitely recommend you trying their cakes/bundtlets/bundtinis if you're ever in the Rockwall area!!
On December 8th, we went to the Dallas World Aquarium. I have pictures of this on my camera I'll post once I put them on my computer. It was a lot of fun!! Neither of us had been there before and we both want to go back again sometime!! Alyson enjoyed watching the monkeys, birds, and fish move around. Afterward we went to dinner at Chuy's with Justin's parents. Justin and I shared fajitas...they were AMAZING!!!
On December 9th, we went to my parents house that evening to celebrate. My Mom made one of my favorite dishes, chicken enchilada casserole, and we all had a good time catching up.
All birthday celebrations included eating LOTS of food....we were miserable the whole time, but continued eating anyway!! Haha!! Thanks to my wonderful husband for making this a great last birthday in my 20s!! Next year I start the 30s and I'm looking forward to it...can't wait to see what the future holds!!!
Our Christmas Break starts today!! The kids get out at 12:30...hopefully I'll get to leave not long after that!! I'm soooo looking forward to spending 2 weeks off with my baby girl!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great time spending time with your families!!
No comments:
Post a Comment