Alyson has had a couple firsts lately!!
Last week she really started becoming interested in her feet. Every time we lay her on the floor on her back to play, she's holding on to both feet with her hands. She hasn't been able to get them up to her mouth to slobber on them yet, but she'll be there soon!!
She giggled for the first time on Sunday evening. We were at my in-laws house and as we were leaving, Justin was playing with her. He made her feet slap her face and she smiled and cooed. Then out of no where we got a little chuckle. It was soooo cute!!
Monday afternoon I picked her up from the babysitter and she told me she rolled over for the first time over there. She said Alyson was on her tummy playing when she went outside to check the mail. When she returned, Alyson was flipped over looking up at her!! Yea!! I worked with her and tried to get her to roll over for me that evening with no such luck. I know it will happen when she's ready though!!
Like I have said quite a bit...she's so much fun right now!! And as time goes on she just gets more and more fun to play with!! I'm enjoying watching and experiencing her grow and meet milestones each day. Being a Mom is the best thing in the whole world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment