Thursday, December 20, 2012

1 year ago our lives changed forever!!

A year ago today, these 2 pictures changed our lives forever!!



At the time I had NO clue how rewarding being a Mom would be. 
I had NO clue how difficult at times it could also be. 
I had NO clue how I would no longer view any of my needs as a priority. 
I had NO clue how I would fall in love with her the moment I saw her. 
A year ago, I had absolutely NO clue how much my world was going to change...and for the better. 

This picture was our big announcement last year for the best Christmas gift I have EVER received!!


This sweet little face has completely changed our lives...and I would not have it any other way.


Being a Mom is the BEST job in the world!!!

1 comment:

sherryhome76 said...

Amen to ALL that you said above! And may I say the minute I found out you were pregnant I KNEW "You would be an awesome, amazing, dedicated Mom, & depending on the need you would be gentle as a lamb or ferocious as a lion"!! Congratulations!!!

Birdie is a sweet, sweet gift for us GrandParents too. She has a hold on my heart & my heart melts with her every mention. I'll ALWAYS be there for her!! I LOVE her forever & ever!!!