I know it has been entirely too long since I've posted anything...but we're doing GREAT!! Alyson is so much fun growing and learning new things every day. Between working, taking care of her in the afternoon/evenings, keeping up with dishes, and laundry/housework (which is the area I'm falling so far behind in) I don't have much time left at the end of the day to do a post. So, while she's asleep in her bouncer...even though I should be starting dinner...I'm going to try to get a couple posts set up for the next few days of pictures of her over the past month!! Enjoy!!
She's not a fan of having to wear a hat in cold weather!!
The Saturday before Christmas, we had planned to have a Lord of the Rings marathon with some of Justin's cousins. We had planned this back when we didn't have an active baby that requires a lot of attention. Needless to say, Alyson did not allow me to participate in the marathon...but that's ok!! One of the trade offs of being a Mom. :) Jenn came over and spent the day with Alyson and I running errands and playing in her room. With Jenn's help, I was able to finish our Christmas shopping...I don't think it would have gotten done without her help!! Here are some pictures from our day (they got out of order...sorry!!):
This is the spitting image of me as a baby!!
Playing in her pink tutu!!
Sleeping while we ate lunch at Jason's Deli.
Smiling at Auntie Fer while I was wrapping presents.
Trying on a princess crown, complete with braids while out shopping at Kirklands.
Watching the birds move around on her gym.
Smiling in the car!
I love the smirk!
The first day we pulled out the Bumbo...
...she was able to sit up in it well!!







No comments:
Post a Comment