Thursday, January 24, 2013

My birthday - 12/6


My 29th birthday was on December 6th. This year Justin got me a really nice camera for my birthday so I could start taking some great pictures of Alyson!! I thought it was very thoughtful!!

Here is the first picture I took with my new camera:
I'm not sure what she was doing, but it's cute!!


Alyson and me on my birthday.

Eating her Sophie (a common occurrence) while we were at Fuzzy's for dinner on my birthday.

 I've wanted to go to The Dallas World Aquarium for quite a while now, so we took Alyson there to celebrate my birthday as a family!! It was really cool...and she really liked watching the monkeys swing around and fish swimming.





Watching birds.


Monkey in the trees.


Justin feeding a bird.

The birds Justin got to feed.



This sloth was so cool. It was out in the open and we got to watch a lady feed it.




Alyson watching fish, turtles, and ducks swimming.



I had the best time watching the duck feet. Haha!!



So pretty!



The flamingos were stinky!!

There were a lot of things we didn't take a picture of because we were enjoying ourselves. I HIGHLY recommend The Dallas World Aquarium if you're into that kind of thing. It's a really cool place!!

I had a GREAT last birthday in my 20s!! Looking forward to what the 30s have in store!!

No comments: