Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Photos of this and that

I have been looking through my phone at some of the pictures I've taken and thought I'd share a couple with everyone. There are actually a lot I could share, but I'm exhausted and ready to rest on my couch so I'm gonna make it short. :)


One side of our new cacti Justin planted.


The other side of our new cacti with our beautiful backyard and nice, big deck in the background.


My Pina Colada snow cone from Bahama Bucks from Saturday. I'm not usually a fan of snow cones but this one was amazing. (Would have been even better with a little rum!!) It smelled like the beach and made me want to be there really bad!!

These next pictures are of our dogs. They aren't new, but they make me laugh so I wanted to share them. These first two were taken sometime in December. Justin had two book lights he was given at a work conference he went to in Las Vegas at the end of November. He thought it would be funny to do this...and it was. The dogs, however, did not find it as funny as we did. (Excuse the mud prints on the floor...it had recently rained.)


Hooch with his headlights.


Mollie with her headlights.

These last two pictures are more of my doggies. The quiet times when they just want to be close to us are some of my favorites and make me realize how much joy and love they bring to my life. 


Hooch in his HUGE beanbag bed ready to go to sleep.


Mollie cuddled up sleeping with me on the couch.

Well, that's all I have for now. I'm tired so I think I'll go rest on the couch until bedtime. Hope everyone is having a great week. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday so we will be celebrating her tomorrow!! Happy Birthday, Kathryn!!!

2 comments:

sherryhome76 said...

Hey Cutie Pie! I enjoyed the pic's! Justin cracks me up when he does things like this with the dogs, and your babies are always so patient with him. Ha!ha! Can you imagine the things he's going to do with Squishy for fun?!?! :o) Although I know you're going to be a much stronger barrier for squishy :o) Haha! However if he gets away with any good times with Squishy involved there will be some good pic's & videos as the result :o) I Love how the cactus is looking, I bet it looks awesome on that wonderful deck!! That sno-cone looks yummy!! Rum?!?! Just think they'll still be selling them in Sept so you might be able to sneek in some Rum :o) Unless you breast feed, then it's a 'no', wouldn't want Squishy starting that early in life. Ha! I'm loving how cute your little Squishy baby belly is looking, you're so CUTE!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Kathryn!!

sherryhome76 said...

Btw, I'm really enjoying your blog and it's so fun to look it up & find that you've added a new post. Yay!

I Love You!!!