The face looking right at you.
The face again. Left eye is facing up, right eye is closest to you.
Our favorite of them all. The profile (nose, mouth) with arm and hand up to his/her face.
Another profile shot. I think his/her mouth may be open on this one.
We had a blast...I wish there was a way for us to do this at home and see Squishy every night. Justin LOVED being able to see the baby moving around. My Mom and his Mom were able to see their grand baby for the first time as well. We all fell in love (well, I've been in love but am now head over heels) with this little one and can't wait until August for the big appearance!!! My doctor said we "passed". That everything looks great and we are right on track. The baby measured at exactly 20 weeks and at that time weighed 10 ounces. She said I should start feeling movement before I go back at the beginning of May, so I'm really looking forward to the next 4 weeks!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment