Our Easter weekend was packed full of fun.
Saturday we spent time with Justin's immediate family. We shopped a little and ate dinner at Maggiano's. I had an AMAZING gluten free pasta alfredo dish. We watched the dogs play together and sat around talking the rest of the evening. We had fun family time with them.
Sunday I went to church with my Mom, Dad, and brother. Afterward we went to my Mamaw's house for lunch. I ate ENTIRELY too much. I think I'm still dragging from all the food I ate.
Here's my cup...my sister took it to write my name on it. :)
My immediate family all went out to the Ranger game for our Easter celebration. We had fun and the Rangers won a great game, so that makes it even better!! There were some great plays in this game.
The new plaza at the ballpark. All the bleachers are gone, and Phillip was not happy about that!!
They are getting the field ready to play baseball after it rained all day.
One of the pitchers walked from the dugout to the bullpen carrying a horse bag and wearing a brown vest, cowboy hat, and pink backpack. Everyone was cheering and he was waving. We figured he lost some kind of bet. Haha!!
A man in front of us made his own hat for the game!!
The Captain came up during the kiss cam to help a man propose to his girlfriend. It was fun. Every time he came close and was facing me though, I never took the picture in time. This was the best one I ended up with.
Justin and I walked around to check out some of the new features at the ballpark. They have added a lot of new foods this year and completely redone the plaza. If you are out there this season...you definitely need to go by one of the hot dog stands that sells "The Boomstick" to have a look. Here is a link if you'd like to know more about this massive hot dog that's so big it has it's own box to be carried in.
This morning when I woke up, I wished we had off work today too. I survived though and am glad today is over. Makes me glad we have next Monday off. Can't beat 2 three day weekends in a row!! However, I'm exhausted from all the playing we did this weekend. I think I'll spend my evening on the couch and working on laundry. Hoping I'll feel our little Squishy moving around while I relax tonight. Hope everyone had a great Easter and has a great rest of the week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment