Thursday, April 12, 2012

Couple Cool Websites

I've come across a couple cool websites this week I thought I'd share:

This one is an interactive webpage from The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. It shows what happens to all a woman's organs when she's pregnant as the baby grows.


The other is one I turn on every morning and watch on and off throughout the day. I am loving watching these beautiful animals. This is a live camera from the National Conservation Training Center that shows a nest with baby eagles in it. The 2 adult eagles come in from time to time with animals they have caught to feed the babies. It's really interesting to watch what they do throughout the day.


Hope you enjoy these as much as we have this week!!

1 comment:

sherryhome76 said...

Hi!!!!! I'm enjoying this blog about a future Dad, Mom & Baby Squishy. I Love all that we're learning about baby Squishy. My Love for this baby is already off the charts.