Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Working Mom

I honestly thought being a working Mom would kill me. Staying home with Alyson for 8 weeks spoiled me and I would have given anything to stay home with her always.

Now that I've been back at work for over a week, I might be changing my tune a little. Don't get me wrong...I would LOVE to stay home to raise my baby girl. However, it wouldn't be easy for me to do. I absolutely LOVE my job and ADORE my kids at work. As hard as it was going back to work that first day...it was nice to hear how much I was missed by students and staff. I can't tell you how many welcome backs, we've missed yous, and let me see your babys I've received from everyone!! It has really made me feel appreciated and needed!!

I also know its going to be a good thing to have Alyson around other kids and other people too. She needs to start developing some social skills and not be 100% totally dependent on her mom and dad. Going to the babysitters house daily will be good for her. We are so blessed to have found such a loving and caring woman to watch our baby. I have no worries whatsoever with leaving her with Sherry every day.

So with that, today is Alyson's first day with her wonderful babysitter!! Hope all goes well and she behaves!! ;)

No comments: