Here are all of the pictures I've taken of Alyson on my phone since the last time I posted pictures!!!
Showing off one of her many Halloween outfits with matching bow while Gigi holds her.
Cute socks...but she does not like to wear socks. She kicks them off!!
Dressed and ready to go meet her babysitter!!
Isn't she cute!?!
Sleeping while at lunch with Gramps.
Had a huge poop blowout from her diaper. I told her to get it all out before I changed her diaper. She's good at having her diaper changed and getting it dirty quickly again. This is what I get for making her wait. It was all over her AND me!!
Cleaned up and happy after her bath from the picture above.
Daddy went out of town for a night. Sleeping while waiting to welcome him home!!
Sitting outside in my lap watching the trees blow in the wind. She LOVES being outside when the weather is nice. (Her first love will always be the fan in our bedroom though!! See the video at the end of the pictures.)
Sleeping in her swing while I got some things done around the house. I took a picture because I thought her hands were cute, but look at that belly!!
This is what happens when Gramps tries to change her clothes. Haha!!
Video of Alyson watching her fan:
Loving being a Mom and loving my sweet little girl!! She's such a good baby. I love spending all my time with her every day. Monday is the day I've been dreading for the past 8 weeks. I have to go back to work. I'm ok with it at the moment though. We have an amazing babysitter and I'm completely ok with her being taken care of and loved on by Sherry every day!! (That doesn't mean Sunday night and Monday morning won't be hard. I know the tears will be flowing!! Sorry to all my co-workers...hopefully I won't be a blubbering mess that day!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment