Earlier this week I bought one of those cushions you put on dining room chairs at Walmart to use to sit on my hard chairs at the front of the clinic at work in the hopes it will help some with the sciatic nerve pain. Today is the first day I've used it and EVERY single time I get up from that chair, someone comes in and sits down in it. We keep laughing because it never fails every single time I get up I have to ask someone to get up so I can get my cushion to sit on when I come back. I have put my walkie talkie there AND my cup when I get up and people move it and still sit there. I think I'm gonna try to figure out a way to tie it to my pants so it just stays with me. Hahahahaha!!!
At home I keep turning off the light switch in the bathroom when I am trying to flush the toilet. I end up just standing there in the dark rather than flushing the toilet before I realize what I've done.
This morning I took some trash out to the trash can on my way out the door. When I got over to it, I used my car fob to try to open the trash can lid. I pushed the unlock button a couple times and couldn't figure out why the lid didn't open. So I pushed the lock button and my car honked. It was the that I realized I have to open the lid myself.
I'm sure there will be more to come and you all know I don't mind you laughing at my expense. I will share them as they happen!!
AND the glucose tolerance test came back normal. No diabetes for me and baby Squishy!!! Yea!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment