Captivated by Sparkles

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy School Nurse's Day

Posted Wednesday, May 9th.

Just wanted to say Happy School Nurse's Day to all my fellow School Nurses out there!! Hope your day is great!!!
Posted by Leslie at 8:15 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (148)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2012 (138)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • 5 years
      • Weekend Update
      • 27 week visit
      • Whooping Cough
      • Mix of this and that
      • Double Digits
      • Posts out of order
      • Pregnancy Funnies
      • Happy School Nurse's Day
      • Full Fun Weekend Ahead
      • Last Weekend's Activities
      • 24 week appointment
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
  • ►  2011 (27)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)

About Me

My photo
Leslie
I am loved. I am accepted. I am redeemed. I am forgiven. I am a child of God.
View my complete profile

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.