Friday, March 30, 2012

Upcoming

Currently we are at 19 weeks (this past Tuesday) and the baby is 6 inches long. About as long as an heirloom tomato, for anyone that knows what that is...

Our 20 week appointment is scheduled for next Wednesday, April 4, 2012 and we will get to see our little one again through a sonogram!! They will be looking at anatomy to make sure the baby has formed correctly and taking lots of measurements to double check how well the baby has grown and make sure our due date is still current. Right now, our due date is August 21, 2012.

And with the anatomy part...NO, we are still not wanting to find out what we're having!! :) So prayers will be that we have a healthy baby, and secondly the doctor or sonographer don't slip and tell us what we're having by accident. Haha!!

Also in our future sometime soon will be to register. Which completely overwhelms me every time I get on the baby store websites. Where do you even begin?? In addition, we are working on getting our extra bedroom ready to paint so we can start on the nursery. (I see another painting party in our future for all interested!!)

Well, I think this pretty much catches everyone up on everything baby related. Justin has been taking "Baby Bump" pictures, so I may show those sometime in the future. I'm not sure what the next topic will be, but I'll be thinking about it and work on getting it posted soon!!

No comments: