I originally got on here tonight to think about starting a new blog to keep updates and pics going for our family on our sweet Squishy that is due August 21st. I got sucked into reading old blog posts I had written last May. Turns out, I should probably just keep this one going and give updates on things going on in our life!! I hope to do better and at least give updates every couple weeks since we are going through such an exciting time in our lives right now.
The latest BIG news, for those of you that don't know, is we are expecting our first baby in August!! We found out 4 days before Christmas and were able to surprise all our family at our Christmas celebrations. It was so much fun telling everyone. I will post our announcement that we told the rest of the world with soon.
We do not want to find out what we are having, and we are VERY excited about it being a surprise!!
I will do my best to post the 8 week sonogram picture and the heartbeat recordings from 12 weeks and 16 weeks later in the week. (I'm ready for bed right now!!) Currently we are 17 weeks along and little Squishy is the size of an onion, about 5 inches long from head to butt, and weighs close to 5 ounces. It's been fun learning what parts are developing each week. We always look forward to Tuesdays to find out how big he/she is going to be growing over the next week.
In 3 short weeks, we get to see our miracle again through a sonogram. We will also be halfway through the pregnancy at that point. TIME FLIES!!! Everyone always says to cherish your kids because they grow up too fast. Ours isn't even here yet and I feel like time is already flying by.
OK, so for now I'm going to keep this blog and update it with baby info and what's happening in our lives. I'm on spring break right now, so I'll probably do better this week than I do any other time after this. Haha!! I just have a hard time remembering to get on here!! That's about all I have in me tonight. I'm off to shower, lie down in bed, and read a little bit of Catching Fire from the Hunger Game series before falling off to blissful sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment