Thursday, March 29, 2012

16 week visit

Our 16 week visit was on March 9, 2012. Justin was unable to go with me to this visit. He had been taking a lot of time off work in the weeks leading up to this visit. His Grandmother was ill in the hospital and passed away at home on February 25, 2012. (I will have a post coming soon about this time period, but for now I'm not going to say a lot about it.) So since he had been taking off quite a bit, we both decided it would be ok for him to make some time up at work and I would record the heartbeat for him. My Dad went with me to this appointment to be able to hear his grand baby's heartbeat and he had such a great time!! Here is little Squishy's heartbeat at 16 weeks!! (Size of an avocado at 16 weeks.)



My Dad laughed at me during this visit. The doctor asked if I had any questions. He was expecting something related to how I'm feeling or what my body's going through. My only question was if I could eat cooked sushi (California rolls, etc.). She said I could, so I was happy and didn't need to know anything else!! So far baby is happy and healthy and that's good enough for me!!

Check back tomorrow for what's coming up in the near future for us and Baby Squishy!!

No comments: