Well, I gave in and joined Twitter. We got an email through work letting us know they would be tweeting updates, so I figured I should stay in "the know" with work. Plus my sister-in-law, Jenn, is on there and has been trying to talk me into it for a while. Currently I don't get it at all...but I'm gonna stick it out for a while and see if it begins to make more sense soon. I need a tutorial or something!!
If you're on Twitter, you can follow me @nursesparkles!!
3 comments:
Your falling behind on your posts...
Thanks for pointing that out. ;) It's because I spend all my time with you!!
When I initially left а commеnt Ӏ seеm
to hаѵe clicκеd the -Nоtify mе when new
сοmments are aԁded- chеckboх and fгom noω on ωhеnever
a comment is aԁded I recieve 4 emaіls with the ѕаme
соmmеnt. Is theгe a means you are able tо removе
me from that servіcе? Thanks a lot!
Ηeге іs my weblog - Same Day Payday Loans
Post a Comment