Captivated by Sparkles

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things I'm Loving

In no particular order...


Pearl, my new Santa Fe

My husband
Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes from Sprinkles

Rain

The Generator

Hooches

Mollie

Texas Rangers Bankruptcy May Take A Dramatic Turn
The Rangers

fireworks.jpg
Fireworks


Amazon Announces New Kindle, Prices Start At $139
Reading my Kindle
Summer_Times_by_pycc_wallpaper.jpg
Summer is coming

The beach

My Family

Lucy, the weenier

My in-laws

Madilyn Avery Windham

Posted by Leslie at 1:15 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

sherryhome76 said...

LOVE "EVERYTHING" about this post!!! ...and most important I LOVE YOU!

May 22, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2013 (148)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (18)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (32)
    • ►  March (31)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2012 (138)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
  • ▼  2011 (27)
    • ▼  May (8)
      • Twitter
      • Whiskers for Wounded Warriors
      • Things I'm Loving
      • National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
      • School Nurse's Day
      • Merging
      • A little of this, A little of that
      • Breaking the Ice #2
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)

About Me

My photo
Leslie
I am loved. I am accepted. I am redeemed. I am forgiven. I am a child of God.
View my complete profile

Followers

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.