Sunday, May 8, 2011

Breaking the Ice #2


Thursday was volume 2 of Jenn's breaking the ice. I know I have not done well on my goal of blogging more often, but I will keep trying to find the time!! Enjoy getting to know me a little better!!

~1~
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I think I would have to say silver. I would want to be the most sparkly crayon in the box. Not gold though because I'm not really a fan...definitely silver!

~2~
Would you ever bungee jump?
Highly doubt it. There is absolutely NOTHING appealing about jumping off a sturdy platform, head first, falling toward the ground at a hundred miles an hour. I would probably puke on all below!

~3~
What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I have no will power when it comes to chocolate!! I have GOT to get that under control or the new Reese's Mini's with chocolate milk are gonna be the death of me...

~4~
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Finding my calling in life. I love being able to help people on a day to day basis and know that it's what I am meant to do. Makes going to work a lot easier day to day!!

~5~
What is your favorite app?
The app I use the most would have to be Facebook. I also love Bizarro though...the daily comics make me laugh!!

~6~
What's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmmm...there is not much that I don't like. I will try just about anything. I would have to say the nastiest is a fruit a Filipino lady I used to work with gave me. I can't remember what it's called, but it looks like an eyeball.

~7~
What is one thing I would not know about you at our first meeting?
I have Fibromyalgia. Not something I talk about much because I don't like to give into it!!

~8~
What is your all time favorite movie?
Dirty Dancing

~9~
If you could go anywhere for one week (all expenses paid) where would you go?
Doesn't matter as long as I'm with my husband!! I would love a beach, but the mountains would be ok too.

~10~
What is your favorite midnight snack?
Are you kidding?? I'm dead to the world at midnight!! If I had to pick something though it would be the above mentioned death of me....Reese's Mini's and Chocolate Milk!!!


For those of you that read the last post, here are the links to Jenn's blog about her engagement party and announcing her bridesmaids!!

Engagement Party

Bridesmaids

No comments: