Thursday, April 28, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I had intended to keep up on this blog and write weekly if not daily, but life is just so busy sometimes!! Thought I would update you on all that's been going on, then try to get back into the swing of things and make it my goal to blog a couple times a week.

A couple weeks ago I did a post on Betsy. I am somewhat sad, but oh so glad to say I have a new love in my life!! My dear Pearl (short for The Black Pearl...we'll see who gets the reference to know what one of my favorite movies is!) has been with us for almost 2 weeks now. She's a beautiful, black Hyundai Santa Fe. I will try to post a picture soon, but take my word for it...she's lovely!! So far I would have to say she's my favorite car out of all the ones I've had!! I will miss Betsy...we have been through a lot together, but her real owner is coming home in a couple months and I want her to be where she belogs.

At work this week it's been pretty slow due to TAKS testing. I am in no way complaining though!! It's nice to have slow days sometimes. Monday I finished a scrap book for Jenn from her engagement party this past weekend. (Can't wait for you to see it this weekend, Jenn!!) Tuesday I crocheted a baby blanket for my best friends baby. (Can't wait to meet little Madi on Wednesday!!) Wednesday I finished the book I was reading. And today I started a new book that I can't put down...Water for Elephants. I can't wait to finish it (which is in the plans for tomorrow) so I can go see the movie!!

Last week I was busy helping out with Jenn's engagement party, which turned out fabulous!! When I'm back on my computer, I will blog with the link to her post about it so you can see some of the pictures and how much fun we had!! I don't think I have shared the fun news that I will be her matron of honor in her wedding November 12th!! I will have to share her blog on her bridesmaids as well...it's very sweet!!

Ok, well it's getting late so I am going to torture myself by reading a book I can't put down, and will end up going to bed way later than I should!! Completely worth it though! Hope everyone has a great Friday!!

1 comment:

sherryhome76 said...

Enjoy reading your Blog!! Love you!!