Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jewelry Store

I really don't know that many of you will find this one funny...but at the time (and I still laugh a lot about it) my sister and I found it hilarious. Hilarious to the point my stomach hurt from laughing and my sister had to find a restroom ASAP!!



Kathryn and I went to Grapevine Mills yesterday to check it out and see if there was anything new out there. We had a lot of fun and remembered that Grapevine Mills is a HUGE mall!! Toward the end of the loop we stopped outside a jewelry store. She was looking at a really big diamond ring in the window and I was telling her that it looked so big because they used a lot of smaller diamonds put together rather than one huge one in the middle, and that lowers the cost some so you can have a big ring at a fraction of the cost. We were looking at the other pieces around it and I started to tell her that I didn't really like when they put the diamonds together like that. I leaned forward to point to the one I was talking about and smacked my forehead on the glass window to the store. It sounded like a gong...it was so loud. It took me a minute to realize what had happened and all I said was "Oh" and continued talking. Kathryn started laughing and it made me laugh. We stood there laughing so hard we were crying. We turned to walk away and realized everyone in the walkway behind us had witnessed it and just stood there staring at us. Talk about embarrassing!! We quickly walked away to find a restroom, but continued to laugh the entire way. Kathryn is still bringing it up and laughing about it. She has also told everyone we've seen since then about it!



*In my defense...the jewelry was inside a glass case behind the window. We were so close to the window to begin with, all we could see was the glass case on the other side. Kathryn will even admit to it!! :)

No comments: