I have been working around the house outside today and IT'S HOT!! Made me think back to a couple months ago when I was working outside on the deck and got hot...thought ya'll might enjoy this story.
A couple months back, I was outside in our backyard working on part of our new deck for my husband. He showed me what to do, then went back to what he was doing and when I would finish what he showed me he would come show me the next step. My legs were getting sore and I was getting hot so I went inside to get a drink of water. In our kitchen there is an air vent that blows really cold air if you stand in just the right place. I found that place and realized it blew the air straight out over our island in the kitchen. (Now I have solved the mystery of how food gets cold so fast from the time I finish cooking dinner until the time it gets on our plates!) I stood facing the island, bent at the hips, and just laid my upper body on the island for the cold air to blow on my back. I guess I had been there a while because my husband came looking for me. He found me bent over the island and started laughing and talking to me. I didn't respond to him and he started to get freaked out because he thought something had happened to me. He rushed over to figure out what was wrong with me and it scared me!! Turns out...I fell asleep standing up, bent over on our island. Guess that's the ultimate in relaxation!!
2 comments:
only you! :)
HAHA!! That is great!
Post a Comment