Saturday, February 19, 2011

You Tube

I thought today I would share some of the videos on my favorites list from You Tube. I'll give you an explanation of why I like each one and a couple things to look for while watching them. I suggest watching most of them more than once so you get the full hilarity of them. Haha!!

First up is Heinz Automato. There is so much that's funny about this video that I don't even know where to begin. Watch as the big ketchup bottle begins squirting ketchup, then notice all the air coming out of the bottle. Right before the little one starts to drive up, the big one gives another good squirt...HILARIOUS!!! The little bottle is funny on it's own...no explanation needed!!


Baby gives the evil eye is next. Justin and I originally saw this on America's Funniest Videos...one of my favorite shows. From time to time Justin will think about this when we're laughing about something and give me the evil eye like this baby does and it cracks us up even more!!


Guy Falls on Treadmill was shown to me by my friend Lisa...love her!! I wish you could hear her commentate on it though because it makes the video even more funny. Watch the guy dancing around in the white shirt. Once he finally decides to get on the treadmill it's funny, but look for his sandals to go flying. When you watch it the second time, notice his friend on the computer never even makes an attempt to help him when all this is going on.


Man Falls on Escalator is another one from Lisa...again her commentating makes it even funnier, but it's still great to watch. Notice how the man never lets go of the hand rail while he's turning circles, but he does let go of his briefcase!!


The last 2 I'm sharing today are from Despicable Me. My sister and I went to see the movie before she had to go back to school for Spring semester and we LOVED it. The first video was one of our favorite parts of the movie. The minions were supposed to be babysitting the girls. The second video is an addition you get when you buy the movie...which I will definitely have to do sooner rather than later!! Enjoy!!






What are your favorite You Tube videos?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bhahahahahahaha! The treadmill one is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! :)

<3 Kakrin