Thursday, February 17, 2011

Busy Week!!

This week has been a busy week. I haven't been able to blog the past couple days because I've had a lot going on.

Monday night the Valentine's dinner I made for Justin turned out great...and he actually got to come home before 10PM to eat it!!

Tuesday night I spent with my Mom. She picked me up when she got off work and we went to eat dinner before heading to church for a talk they were having about the church's involvement in missions. It was not what either of us expected, but a new class is starting from it that I think I'm going to get involved in. It will start at the beginning of March, so I will have to keep you updated on what I'm learing!

Wednesday night Justin took me out for a late Valentine's Day dinner. We went to Outback. I had Norwegian Salmon and it was goooood!! We sat and talked for a really long time...no phone distractions, no place to be...just us catching up on everything that's been happening the past few weeks. We really haven't been able to spend more than a couple hours at a time together since his work schedule has been so crazy lately, so it was soooo nice to just be able to enjoy each other's company for a while. After Outback, we stopped to get frozen yogurt. Loved it!! We then headed home and relaxed, watching TV for the rest of the night with our doggies.

Tonight I am spending some time with my Mom and Dad. We have been sitting around talking for a little bit and are going to get something to eat in a little while. Then I'll head home and probably shower and read to relax the rest of the evening. 

Not sure what tomorrow night has in store. I do know I'll be coming home to a clean house tomorrow. My house cleaning sisters will work their magic while I'm at work tomorrow. They are so great!!

Saturday I think Jenn and I may go to a local place to check out their wedding supplies. If you don't know about Sale Place, it's a great place to get supplies for parties, showers, homecoming mums, wedding needs, etc. There is also a great thrift store in the same shopping center if you're into finding cool things at a low price!!

Sunday I plan on going to church then working on my goal to have laundry caught up by the time I go back to work Monday. I have this goal every weekend, but never seem to succeed. I'm motivated to get it done this weekend though.


So you probably know I've been having headaches. I thought I was close to finding a doctor that could actually help, but turns out I'm probably not going to be able to go to this doctor due to insurance coverage. Frustrating! I'll keep looking and find someone that can help. In the mean time...I was looking at weird news today and came across this video that made me rethink the severity of my daily headaches. Glad I'm not in this man's place. Check it out!!

No comments: