Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Update and Weight Watchers

Thanks to all who kept me in their prayers Saturday!! I can't tell you how much it helped. God kept me calm through the 25 minutes it took to go through the test and I didn't even cry this time! Haha!! I also did it on my own...it was going to be too much of a hassle for Justin to come in so I just decided to do it by myself. They told me I should hear something in 3-4 days, so maybe tomorrow. I will keep you all updated as I know more. As of now, the medicine he gave me has not helped. I took the last pill in the Medrol pack this morning and continue to take the muscle relaxer at night. Hoping something gives soon...I've had some pretty bad headaches the past week. I'm starting to be fed up with it.

**Update 3/1/11 @ 11:30AM: Just spoke with the doctor's nurse. MRI/MRA came back normal. I will let you know more as I find out. **

On a lighter note, I started Weight Watchers yesterday. The points values have changed since I did it before. They no longer take calories into account. It is based on fat, carbs, protein, and fiber. The majority of fruits and veggies are 0 points so it encourages you to eat healthier. I'm enjoying it so far! I didn't eat all my points yesterday, so I've got to try harder today to get them all in. I will keep you updated on my progress and let you know when I reach my first goal...which is 5% weight loss!

No comments: