Today my sister-in-law, Jenn @ Perfectly Imperfect, is hosting a link up for a getting to know you quiz. I'm not one of her new followers - definitely an oldie...but I thought it would be fun to get involved so I did it anyway. Enjoy!!
Q: What is your middle name?
Dawn - and there is a specific way to say it. There IS a difference in DON and DAWN!! My Mom will be the first to tell you!!
Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I'm not really sure what I wanted to be as a kid when I grew up. I know I played teacher, so I'm sure that was probably on the list.
Q: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1- To travel on a mission trip to Africa (although I would probably fall in love with the kids and not want to come back)
2- To live my life daily in a way that honors God (much easier said than done)
3- To adopt a child and give him/her a life and a future they would not have otherwise
Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?
1- My husband
2- My dogs
3- Doesn't matter...everything else could be replaced
Q: You wouldn't be caught dead, where?
Hmmmm, that's a hard one. I'll have to think about it a while. I can't come up with anywhere I wouldn't go right now. Someone ask me about it again later because I can't come up with anything right now.
Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
At the moment I would want to be one of the minions from Despicable Me...but I'm totally obsessed with them right now!!
Q: Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband when he came home from work
Q: What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"?
My nickname. My family calls me "Lellow". That's what my brother said for "yellow" when he was younger. Not really sure why they started calling me that, guess I thought it was funny. At any rate....I answer to it!!!
Hope you had fun reading!! Now go check out Jenn's and learn a little bit about her!!

1 comment:
Yay!! I'm so excited that you linked up!
I love your wishes and I of course yellow reminds you of Lellow!
Post a Comment