This is my first week back at work so things have been a little more busy than normal. I hope to stay on top of this blogging thing though. There's really not much of a story to this one...but my husband thinks it's funny. So I'll tell it short and sweet!
A while back (years ago) I went to the mall...Stonebriar in Frisco to be exact...parked on the top level at the 'front' by Dave & Busters and Cheesecake Factory. Those details don't have much to add to the story, but this is short and I remember where it took place so I thought I'd give you the whole picture. :) I bought a new belly button ring while at the mall and decided when I got back in the car I was going to change out the old one for the new one. I ended up passing out in the car by myself. Not sure what happened on that one...I'm good at all the blood and guts stuff when it's someone else, but not so great when it's me. I always get hot, light headed, and woozy...guess this day it just went a little too far. So one thing new you all know about me is I passed out in a car, by myself, changing my belly button ring. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment