Today my Dad turns 55!!! Happy Birthday to an amazing man!!! Hope this one is a great one.
Today is also 1 year since Justin's Grandma passed away. We all miss her greatly and family events just aren't the same without her. However, I'm glad she is no longer in pain. I'm praying for all the Dennis family today as we are all in separate places remembering in our own ways. Alyson and I have had a talk about what an awesome lady she was and how much she would love all over her if she were with us today. She sat looking at her picture on a stuffed animal we picked up for her at the funeral last year while we talked. Grandma may be gone, but she'll be in our hearts forever.
Honey, I know you read this and I want you to know that we love you so, so much. I know that this past year has not been easy for you. I cannot imagine the loss you have had to cope with. You have continued to be a strong rock for this family though and that amazes me. I'm so lucky to have married into this family and gained you as my own family in the process. I love you and hope you are reminiscing on all the good times today. I'm keeping my eye out for hail today....you know it's VERY likely with Grandma watching over us!!




No comments:
Post a Comment