Monday, February 18, 2013

Life is busy :(

Being a working Mom is a hard job!! Not only do I work a full time job, but I come home to another one...being a Mom and Wife. At the end of the day, I'm usually just happy if I can stay awake long enough to squeeze in a shower. Don't get me wrong...I absolutely love it and would not trade it for anything in this world. God has blessed me beyond belief with a wonderful, supportive, loving husband and a sweet, happy, beautiful baby girl!! I could not ask for anything more!!

This little blog, however, has suffered from my lack of time. There just aren't enough hours in the day to cram it all in. It would be a lot easier if I could blog on a break or at lunch at work, but it is blocked on our computers. Soooo....to keep everyone (especially our grandparents that read this) up to date on our growing girl, I've decided to make it a goal and do my best at taking a picture of her or something else going on in our lives and posting one a day. I know it won't be much, but it will end up being a whole lot more than what you're getting now!! :)

I'm able to do posts from my phone and that will make things 100 times easier since I can use it while Alyson is sitting with me. (I haven't figured out how to do that with my laptop yet.) Forgive me if the posts don't look that great. I'm usually very meticulous at making sure everything is lined up correctly before posting a blog, but I don't have as many options of viewing and correcting all that from my phone that I can from the computer.

I will either do a couple catch up posts and dump a lot of photos into those, or on days I don't have much to show I'll try to dump a few to catch everyone up on all that's happened since Christmas break!! Sound good?

Sooo, without further adieu.... Here's how I found our sweet baby sleeping one morning!!


No comments: