Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pictures of Alyson!!!

I know most of you are probably ready to see pictures of our little Alyson!! I've been trying to get around to posting some, but time during the day seems to go by so fast and before I know it I'm headed to bed. I'm working on getting pictures together of her right after she was born and some of the pictures of her in the hospital that Justin took. All of these are the ones I have on my phone so far. For some reason when I uploaded them into Blogger they all got out of order. I apologize...they are going to stay that way. I'm tired and have a baby to wake up to keep awake for a little bit so she'll sleep tonight so I'm just going to post them the way they are...all out of order. :) I will comment on them to let you know what was happening so you can figure out some kind of timeline.

Alyson in her outfit to go home, just waiting for us to be able to leave the hospital.

Alyson in her crib for the first time once we got home from the hospital.

 Kicking on the changing table.

In the hospital with her bow on looking cute!

My baby picture on the left, Alyson in the middle, and Justin's baby picture on the right. Who do you think she looks like?

Sleeping in her bassinet in the hospital.

Sleeping after eating.

She wasn't happy with her Mom for waking her up to change her diaper. ;)

Wearing her first bow while in the hospital!

Daddy and his baby.

Sleeping...as usual!!

Doing what her hands usually do...they are all over the place!!

Happy, content, and asleep.

Little feet!! :)

First outing to the doctor.

Chubby cheeks in the carseat!

Success!! She took the pacifier for the first time!!

And again, notice the hands. :)

Smiling while she was dreaming!

Making a funny face at Auntie Fer.

Fingers in her mouth...

Cute feet again!

She's so peaceful when she sleeps.

Dad wearing Alyson in the sling while he plays a video game.

Could she be any cuter? I think not!

Sleeping with Mom after eating...she does that a lot!

Hands up!!

My sweet baby.

I just love that face!!

I'll keep working on the hospital pictures and get those posted as soon as I have the time...and energy!! :)

1 comment:

Perfectly Jenn said...

Is it sad that even this amount of photos isn't enough for me?! I love looking at her sweet face and love this post full of her.
The smiling while sleeping one is PERFECT!!