Friday, October 22, 2010

Homecoming at SGHS...

When I left work Thursday afternoon, I was aware that the students would be decorating the halls. When I was in High School, we did the same thing....we decorated each hallway by class in school colors. So, that's what I had in mind when I heard "Color Night". I was not warned of what was to come. I can honestly say I lost my breath for a minute and found this (below) when I came into work first thing Friday morning. The theme for this year was board games...









Freshman did Operation










Operation










Operation









Operation









Operation










Sophomores did Monopoly with local street names on the board









Monopoly Jail










Juniors did Candyland









Plumpy









Lord Licorice









Peppermint Forest with Mr. Mint....AKA my clinic :)









Jolly in the gumdrop mountains









Peanut Brittle House









Princess Lolly









Gloppy









King Kandy









Queen Frostine










Seniors did Clue









Clue









Clue









The Billiard Room









The Library









The Dining Room









The Lounge









The Study









The Conservatory









The Kitchen









The Kitchen









Clue









Clue









Clue









The Senior's pictures were on the walls and their names were hanging from the ceiling on 'suspect' cards for Clue










Twister was done by the theatre class










The walls in the gym were completely covered with signs









This is looking across the gym during the pep rally








It was a fun day. The kids had fun with it. I will definitely be more prepared of what's to come next year. :)

















No comments: